Phantoms: Day 3

Welp
I suggest finding a new mayor if this is who y’all want to sheep

I think.. fmu epok and kkat are simply not capable of performing a play like this - in my mind there’s got to be a wolfy. I think it’s funny that you think it would be me doing something so elaborate and I think, if it’s not wolfy, it’s you. The exchange didn’t look forced between wolfy and fmu until it went on and on and then later when wolfy insisted to dan (and really it’s all perfectly reasonable assessing of how awful fmu looked. Dan had NO CHOICE but to be like oh ok [“that’s a good point”]) I initially read wolfy as genuinely calling out fmu. he had some posts that seemed truly towny, so I hard sussed epok for his cave on fmu. Wolfy’s play today, however, has me much more concerned that he staged that bus completely.

You claimed that wolfy started the train on me and not yourself.

This looks like you were already heading that direction.

youre so fucking annoying that i really would like to hammer you

how is it not you its like youre not even reading the thread

how does what went down between fmu and wolfy happen and theyre both scum

Ok
So all I got out of this was that this guy has no idea how to read me ever, which is kind of cool

I’m trying to imagine a world where this guy spends this time breaking down my play as a ruse and I think that’s even beyond him. I’ll continue reading and see if that changes.

yeah thats me submitting a reply as i reread

Congrats dude you caught me in another tell. Well done.

Ok about halfway through all of wolfys break downs I’m now back to hardcore sussing him

He made up WAY too much shit about me and then passed others on some lame bullshit of like two posts.

No thank you

A tell?
Or maybe I’m just saying shut your fucking trap if you’re not even reading the thread while complaining about someone else not reading the thread

There is no hammer and you would have been reminded if you had actually read the goddamn thread before posting about someone else not reading the thread?

nah i think im okay -- i checked if the thread was finished first obviously.

LMFAO

I’m dying right now get me out of this game

Fuck you guys with this bullshit lmao

Benny a gunsmith claim after a rora claim then Benny says he got a gun then rora says I didn’t give you a gun
Then wolfy says I gave the gun I’m a prodigy

Lmao

“Why didn’t you give me the gun Benny”

(Even tho I only gave you the gun last night and I know this)

LOL

I’m just done with this game now

it was a valid question he couuld haev given me a gun. i guess he suspected that i'm Phantom

Get me guys

100% scum lock on account of wolfy the 2shot prodigy who gave fucking BENNY OF ALL PEOPLE a gun

And magically Benny is posting today

And claiming a fucking gunsmith and 100% clearing wolfy and shit

Point being
Perhaps they’re all town
And no one is paying any attention to actual scum and these idiots have guns

Good work team.

I am willing to push rildom with you
Because last game with pressure he cleared himself quite well and I think he’s very capable at providing town with good insight on people

Which he’s done jack shit for this game so far

thanks