Phantoms: Day 3

initially i wanted to give it to you but you weren't scumreading neither of my scumreads

1 Like

either*

@mafiabot lynch nyte

also why is shortening the day not scummy? scum get more chances to towntell but town also gets more information for next day instead of a rushed lynch

this setup is reads heavy and mafia favored that I feel like a rushed day would be bad for town

@wolfy I like your reads. But I'm still not convinced that jenanda and bazinga are town. Even more so considering their vote history.

shortening the day benefits scum and hinders town, yes

publicly saying ITT (like jenanda did) that he wants to shorten the day isn't scummy because why would he wish to get himself scumread like that. town does silly stuff soemtiems

and in general its a nice practice for stuff like this (day shortenings) to happen privately in pms and not publicly itt for this exact reason as the host intervention generated reads

@Friend if you've received a gun please shoot rildom. together with benny. there's a chance we lynch nyte who flips scum, benny shoots rildom but game doesnt end and we mistakingly clear rildom off of it, and it ends up rildom is a roleblocker who blocked benny

well this is alot from me, asking everyone to go along with my reads and plans, but that's just how i think is best

i think alightsouls having a really horrendous game. for one he keeps putting down lynches on me and saying he's certain, idk what scum would do that on a player they know will flip green. compare this to nyte who safeguards every town lynch with a "disregard this if town" post

d1 comparison

she makes this post but doesnt lynch kyle until friend unlynches
vs alightsoul

also on d1 before friend unlynches

i didnt like this post but after he makes it and friend unlynches he tries shifting the train to me when im TRing him and kyle's an easy green flip that no one will question (nyte knew this)

onto day 2, the vote is 5 for mafiauniverse, 1 for you, 1 for me
she goes between you and me, knowing were both town while not commenting on fmu at all, then does the safeguard thing

versus asoul

i dont think scum says this before a likely fmu flip. hes also ordering people around to put their lynches on kkat even though it'll look really bad if hes scum and kkat flips green.

bonus from day 2: alightsoul getting pocketed

1 Like

Im not pocketed I was reverse pocketing nyte

can confirm this i received a gun last night

I agree with wolfy that nyte and rildom seem scummy

especially rildom i completely forgot he was in the game which is usually a scum tell. especially given his other posts.

im not sure i 100% follow wolfy on why bazinga can't be scum or if i agree 100% with why he thinks everyone but nyte and rildom have been guaranteed town, but i do agree that those two are among the summiest looking.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nyte 3 wolfy, epok, murs
friend 1 bazingaboy
roragok 1 PassionForTrains

Not Voting

Roragok, Friend, Nyte, Rildom, Jenanda_Bollywood, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6

db9250f0-944e-11e9-92be-af49ad65930f

@mafiabot lynch nyte

@mafiabot unlynch

@Nyte thots?

Yeah that's good reasoning.
So we lynch nyte, shoot rildom and bazinga?
Or maybe shoot one of them twice?

Dont shoot me ■■■■■■

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nyte 3 wolfy, Friend, murs
friend 1 bazingaboy
roragok 1 PassionForTrains

Not Voting

Roragok, Nyte, epok, Rildom, Jenanda_Bollywood, KrazyKat,

Alive Players - 11

Majority Vote - 6