Phantoms: Day 3

look.

you're really upset with me, but you haven't read the thread and dont really know the context of anything im posting.

i dont think this is very productive for town

the only way you're not getting lynched today i think is if people are convinced wolfy is the other scum and bussed fmu really hard.

he did claim prodigy and is more or less not countered. He gave his gun to benny, who confirmed receiving a gun. I think it is unlikely a mafia prodigy would give a town a gun and i think its extremely unlikely benny is scum. This is why i town read wolfy.

No I'm the Phantom

Way too orchestrated and I would say wolfy would be one of the first people I’d bet on heading a play like that (other than jenanda which is exactly why he jumped to my scumlist today)

No you’re fucking not

@mafiabot lynch @wolfy

Wofly posted a long list of reads today, most of which i agreed with. He scum reads you and rildom.

the only thing i didn't agree with him on is him townreading bazinga who i think has been incredibly scummy

But nobody CC where is your proof?????? My Lawyer says you have no evidence.....

This is bullshit wolfy get the fuck out of here with it

then after being one away from hammer, you come into the thread and immediately attack me for lynching you despite me not being hte primary perosn trying to get you lynched.

this makes it look like (to me) that you were yelled at in day chat and came in to try and damage control after being afk.

then wolfy did some shit trying to bait out a phantom claim which is really stupid and makes him look scummy to me hes basically trying to 'gotcha' people in the dumbest of ways

There’s a day chat?
That makes me even more inclined to think wolfy staged that shit

Guess what
I’m at work and have been all day

until this i 100% believed he was town and was certain you were the right lynch.

There is no hammer

i actually have no idea what type of chat mafia have its not defined i dont think.

oh u right. sry reading the votecount telling me the majority number made me forget that.

Wolfy just dipped

@Roragok @anon75925521

what do you think of the possibility that wolfy was bussing fmu and is scum prodigy

Thx for the reminder. I forgot that too.

I don’t buy this reaction testing

So why on earth would wolfy give Benny a gun

if hes not town idk why