Phantoms: Day 3

im wondering why alightsoul isnt posting anything

I was playing dota calm your tits daniel

Nyte decide who's scum and post your reads

i thought you didnt play dota

I dont

1 Like

Claims are worthless at this point.
Scum can claim anything, and town who claim VT only let the scum know who better to target at night.

Our valuable roles are claimed

You being sus and not claiming is just creating claim space for scum

Do you understand you will have to claim tomorrow if we do not get scum tonight

And two shots will be fired tonight from (presumably) town

And if you feel you have a role that shouldn't be claimed you can claim VT

Well fuck it I am buzzed.
I am VT. Are you happy?
Now scum can narrow down the kill list.

I am now looking at a third scenario where the last 2 scum are epok and jenanda.

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

In any case, I think a nyte or rildom lynch will give the most info.

And since there is no hammer, I can change my vote later. I will be back for end of day.

Isn’t that literally everyone but you and rora

Yeah pretty much. And rora isn't totally cleared. He could have done the same thing i suggested earlier and pretended to give a gun to friend. But I doubt it.

this is actually the worst read i've ever seen in my life the first post was just fucking banter literally 20 mintues into d1 also :/ is a confused face not a sad face you buffoon. Saying the fake call by fmu is sus is just me putting my insight out there before that point i didn't really have a hard read on fmu but i had a stronger read on bazinga so i decided that I was just gonna put my lynch on him. Then after a little bit of thinking i decided to vote fmu because that fake call just sat super wrong with me. Honestly i think your reads have been shit this game. if fmu didn't fuck up so hard i don't think you would have even sus'd him. if your rule of three applies then when you list me and nyte as mafia then i am to assume that one from that list is mafia such as nyte and that you are also mafia. Gtfo of here, your logic is so poorly thought out that you can't help to incriminate yourself. Also you calling that you are prodigy when rora is confirmed is super fucking sus. Actually the likely hood that there are 2 prodigy in this fucking game is unbelievable to me.
I am VT so there is your claim if you guys want it.

Edit: grammar.

Right now I am at about 70% believing wolfy, and 30% on thinking it's wolfy +1 or 2 others.
And a slight chance that the last scum are jenanda and epok.

Sorry for the afk i've been working all day today. literally just got home.

Good posts. I will have to decide if it is real or you are just grasping onto life.

@mafiabot Lynch @wolfy

Since there is no hammer before end of day, I will put this out there.

I see a lot of people not voting.
There is no hammer. Votes don't matter until the end of day.
So place a vote.