Piss Tapes When?

I’m not really trying to down play either of those things, I don’t support either one.

I’m trying to provide the appropriate context that makes you understand how somebody could still be happy with Trudeau.

I also voted for the NDP by the way, not the Liberals.

So I think you are taking criticism towards trudeau as a criticism of the choice between these two politicians. dont think anyone was saying that

I am a dirty lesser of two evils voter too. That aint the point

I’m not sure if prb is American, I think he is, but regardless lots of Americans are critical of Trudeau without really understanding Canadian politics or being aware of what things were like before him, and what a big improvement he’s been. Not to mention we have effectively three partys not two, and when those two “left wing” parties for the purpose of this discussion split the vote last time and allowed the extremely unpopular conservative party to get a majority government, that’s another additional reason why most people are much happier with Trudeau.

So when I see people on the internet, typically Americans, being critical of Trudeau, it bothers me because to understand what Trudeau means to our country you have to understand Stephen Harper and what he meant as well. A less extreme version of being happy with Obama as opposed to George. W. Bush. Which is why when people cherry pick every bad thing Obama has done it paints an incomplete picture because they’re ignoring all the things Bush did before that.

I’m just trying to provide some greater context as to why we voted for this guy, because I think 99% of Americans are extremely ignorant about the situation and probably couldn’t tell you who Stephen Harper was.

All that being said, he hasn’t really been everything I hoped he would be and I think a lot of Canadians feel the same way. He’ll still probably win the next election though.

The only criticism we have of him is his actual day-to-day policy and his obvious qualifications deficit, being a nepotism product

His platform and what he’s delivered has been fine

I have no idea who Stephen harper is.

He’s fucking hot, and we all want to fuck him

that was disapppinting I want to fuck trudeau way more than this guy

trudeaus more hot but honestly? it’s the power mixed with stupidity thata getss me off. Like an heiress

The Resistance

cool thanks i didnt puke today

Trudeau is wearing boosted shoes in this pic

Kind of like this

Zuckerlegs?

frenchiegohome

Not true

Trump is 5’11" and Trudeau is 6’2"

Macron is so small like not even just height

H’es a fucking stowaway