PL DotA

I like poopoo

I like poopoo

plasma beating the weebs pretty based tbh

3 Likes

Ruski weebs

1 Like

@Sammyboy imagine paying na prices when I can pay mesikans to do your job for $2 an hour. God I'm so NA

What bothers me about na is that I can murder all na dota sissy boys. There is not one alpha male in NA asides me

1 Like

Took the W again in Epulze

That's a myth I think. Baseball was passed onto Japan by American visitors in the 19th century. Japan has loved baseball for almost as long as the US. They may have been inspired by baseballs, but it wasn't due to Hiroshima or WWII I think.

oops that post is mega old. soz

all good I always like to see your takes on japanese issues

I'm just extra skeptical of claims like that because I know first hand all to well how much easier we believe anything about places we consider exotic. We scrutinize claims about them a lot less if it sounds plausible.

well I’ve never heard of baseball being popular in pre WW2 Japan but whatever

I also think the numbers difference of number of Americans in country makes the ww2 scenario way more likely, considering how popular baseball ended up becoming

I mean you can sit on your own and entertain theories, or just read what history says lol

This explains it was brought to Japan in the 19th century by Horace Wilson, and the game spread throughout Japan. US-Japan Baseball cultural exchange began between Japan and US University baseball as early as 1903.

2 Likes

Kay well I thought that was just your opinion, that’s all

slightly related: have you tried taco rice?

GOT EM

It is, his is just informed

Yeah it's nothing amazing. Just a taco salad with rice under it.