PL DotA

I mean they used to play for Wisla Krakow football club. Going from that to a gypsy like me. Not surprised they said no

1 Like

https://notesfrompoland.com/2022/09/07/polish-leader-kaczynski-sues-journalist-who-alleged-he-is-gay/

1 Like

huh the project may be dead in the water. There is literally not enough Polaks that play the game. I dont know why im not in Peru paying actual slave wages.

I mean that's a good question. If there isn't anything specific you can take advantage of in Poland it would make a lot of sense to just go to SA

there is a small glimmer of hope. Exotic Deer got back to me after i said fuck it im going to SA. Monday we will talk.

1 Like

I'm sure you're leveraging the whole nationalist angle but if you don't have or get more specific connects Poland's gonna be a Poblem

kinda not rly.

Im offering a BAG to this guy. The chaos i created in Beyond The Blyat when I got cancelled. Its better than sex, better than money.

I want that chaos again.

1 Like

I empathize and wish you the best

1 Like

Plasma joker arc

2 Likes

im crunching the numbers. Fuckin its getting real again. My scumbag training from construction is saying SA GO TO SA SUKA BLYAT

Yup project is dead I have top 250 south American players for less than exotic deer.

New org name and all. Not gonna say what the name is. Gonna be a secret. Just know we out here with the gringos now

1 Like

godspeed blyat

Blyaaa

Just keep that VitePlur sponsor.
It keeps my jaw from clenching at all the raves I go to.

2 Likes

Plasma ain't dead u fucken kidding me?

I get boxes of free shit from ballwash and goodr glasses and vitaplur.

Plasma will continue in CSGO.

I just have to start a new org in SA because u cant cross sell shit unless it's like global sponsor brands

1 Like

I am curious but I am afraid to Google "ballwash."

2 Likes

ready to rave

1 Like