#plasma cancelled by reddit

PEE EL AY ES EM AY

SEE ME IN THE CUT WITH IT TATTED ON MY CHEST

Bunch of team plasma lackeys on this forum.

2 Likes

cant condone the canceling of plasma
he gave me $10 on the old site to delete a thread once
good memories

i just shut down because i knew what was coming. I really didnt think waht I said was bad

im not gonna say it was good or bad

but it is what it is

Fucking libtards claim another victim

1 Like

thanks for the support guys, c'est la vie. On the bright side my mental health has dramatically improved. I realised my priorities were out of whack because of this shit. Started studying again because i have literally nothing else to do. Been putting that off for a long time. Don't feel like drinking or smoking at all. A massive weight has been lifted off me.

3 Likes

The international jew encourages you to drink and smoke to weaken your mental state and your ethnic pride

5 Likes

I'm rooting for you. Reach out if you need help with anything.

thanks

nah, crypto miner now.

1 Like

I think that half the people on Reddit are either social justice warrior idiots, or karma-whores who pretend to be to get upvotes.

Like who really cares about Reddit karma?

reddit just spreads this virus of people trying to feel smarter than other people by posting internet comments, angry people trying to make themselves feel better by trying to make their anger at things sound good and upvotable

this post has probably been made so many times by so many people but ur just playing into the vortex by saying it yourself, the only winning move is to ignore the bad parts of reddit or cut out reddit entirely

1 Like

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"

1 Like

I don't think what you're describing is unique to reddit

It's not but the upvote/downvote thing makes the problem way worse than other places.

Farming likes

1 Like

Plasma_Nation#4
https://twitter.com/Plasma_Nation

Gang Gang we out here

1 Like

First time i got cancelled was when I wrote this scrip out verbatim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHPkdLOUri0 (boondocks)

2nd time was when after I got cancelled in dota i took a Quebec CSGO team to Toronto, asked on the twitter why the competitors (mostly male) arent allowed to swear cuz kids. Where as the females are promoted as dressing half naked. Stood my ground.

3rd time was recently for discussing how NA cant compete with SA cheap labour.

Gang. Gotta give it another whirl. Pretty sure I cant come back to dota for a while

Back in business bois
#plasma

1 Like