#Plasma invited to BTS series

alright i watched the game.

@Plasma1337 how long has ur team played together they play together like a random pub

didnt seem like they were actually coordinating and talking to eachother. maybe just nerves against EG but iunno

Anyone else see all the hate from alienmanabanana being butthurt because Doze didn't get an invite?
LOL they always lose their first couple of games and forfeit all the rest.

They actually did pretty good considering who they were up against. I think this tourney will be good for the team in the long run. But please don't ever pick Techies or LC ever again.

EG barely won

Techies is bgods fave pick.

yeah, its annoying

I checked out his Dotabuff and he has a 28% win rate with techies. Wtf are you talking about?

1 Like

I did enjoy it when your player StepOnMe got killed by rtz with the new QOP arcana and the Twitch chat was all "QOP please step on me."

2 Likes

it has gotten us some crucial wins

too high on vitaplur

1 Like

dont flame plasma for losing against EG, they are still learning to play at the highest level :slight_smile:

but do flame them if they dont win any games in the whole tournament

Don’t flame plasma just post #plasma

It will soon be banned as a performance enhancing gum.

1 Like

idk i think it only works when taken with mdma

we lost to people who have made millions from dota. Got a damn good amount of shots in our selves as well

GG

I mean that wasn’t the dream team but good job, solid effort.

1 Like

i see qop building necro books, what is it, 2006?

#plasma vs 4losers tomorrow who’s hyped

are 4zoomers still looking good? there was that tournamnet they owned then flopped every game after? irrc