please fucking kill me

I think its anxiety but not a panic attack, panic attacks are some weird shit if you've ever witnessed one people look like they're fucking dying

i've had one before

valium withdrawals

yeah ive never had one

Sounds like depression. Get off the internet and look for hobbies

ive stopped playing video games, I go out to eat at nice places with friends frequently, I went to a show on Saturday, I have a decent social life and typically always go out with friends on my days off from work.

it's possible to use them on a time limit (if you have self control) and work on whatever is making you anxious. temporary confidence can unironically be used for permanent solution

I know you're not explicitly asking for advice in this thread and unwarranted advice is often annoying, but are you in therapy now

That what depressed people are like.
No hobbies just materialistic.

I dont think I have the self control to take scheduled medications like Benzos as prescribed. considering I have a long history of abusing drugs (benzos included) it would not be a good choice for me to do that.

I am not in therapy

Why did you stopped video games?

not fun anymore

cool new member

Who is this guy lol

Qv

its nmagane

its the post ironic brainlet style of posting popularized by infamous nadota griefer "nmagane"

what's the law that states that in a community of people that act like retards at some point you won't be able to tell the difference?