please fucking kill me

I can’t live with this constant anxiety, I want to die but don’t want to kill myself. Somebody please kill me

What's in it for me

UwU gibes you a virtual hug

1 Like

get on xanax or kpin. Medicine isn't going to make you worse than wanting to die every day.

Give it another year

no way dude that shit is fucking bad

i'm pretty sure being dead is a little worse probably

nigga want attention be making threads on the internet

fuckoff bitch nigga lmaoo need attention online nigga like okay nigga mfing be wanting to die getcha mf ass outta here bitch nigga liar

2 Likes

schmoke lowd bruh

you shouldve just joined the army dude

you wouldnt need to post online to beg yourself to get killed

you could just drive your military humvee into your local minefield in yemen

being a braindead benzo addict popping bars and kpins sounds like a fate worse than death

do you know you can't take it medically without getting addicted or is that a lost cause?

Well uhh I guess "without getting addicted" comes with some strings here

even if I were to religiously take it as prescribed im almost certain im not going to be taking Benzos long term and not have serious issues coming off of it eventually. and im not down with taking Benzos for the rest of my fucking life

look man im like chilling one second and then I fucking do something and then im just anxiously riding around in my car blasting death grips driving recklessly hoping I fucking crash

you need some benzodiazapenes theyre literally designed for what your explaining

drop the fucking stigma dude it only applies to pill poppers and recreational users

1 Like

no they're designed for panic attacks not long term maintenance

1 Like

i'd classify this as a panic attack