please fucking kill me

Don't do anything that you could get in trouble for. The last thing you need is something weighing on your mind 24/7 if you're prone to anxiety

my job is giving me more responsibilities (and pay) as well, and I got a 30% raise since march maybe. I still dont make a shitload especially considering that I live in LA but I make more than most of my coworkers

I think its actually just women doing this to me

if I stop talking to women my life improves

1 Like

Really wish i had money

Now you're thinking like the great Elliot Roger!

Maybe it's the asian women - try dating us hispanics for a while

Always save money and work by steps to buy your next goal but dont focus 100% on it

graduating college soon - can't wait for post college life ..

Life after and before graduation is the same if you work intern lol.

1 Like

5htp, melatonin, green tea, meditation, yoga.

Another help would be birdwatching

I don't think you have great ones in California but some sort of regular nature day would help -- not ironic

I'm not going to be working intern

I mean intern before grad

cant do it

Life after highschool graduation was super depressing, you go from being around hundreds of people a day and having a set schedule to neither of those things. It's super weird (I only went to community college idk what the uk equivalent is called, I couldn't go to university)

bro I live in the middle of the largest city on the west coast where the fuck are the birds gonna be at

its out of blessings from GOD or the good gracious of this universe random manuevering agenda of merry go round rides if ur an atheist. so if u think of whats right and wrong , then lets go back to airplanes , the guy who started with wings , took the idea from birds ,who paid the birds?

But don't you have the freedom to expand existing social circles? Money, weekends off etc etc

i prefer being around select groups of people I don't like hundreds of people a day