Pokemon Mafia Day 4

I’m the real doctor, but if town doesn’t want to 50/50 we can nolynch and let Ian cop me

you’re not the real doctor

Flip klaze to win the game Mike and co

@mafiabot vote nolynch

Theresa no 50/50 either lol. you’re the fake claim, Theresa no reason for you to do this as town and stick to it at this point so youre totally scum. Eat the flip so we can end the game

God youre retarded. Did you not remember I was the original pusher on 317 and then yns? Don’t hammer yet, but I’m heavily leaning lynching klaze since he didn’t die and has been stupid as shit

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

pretty funny that we had all of the mafia up at majority to be voted the first day lol

for the record i think that should also be self-evident in how klaze handled his claim. if i had my chance to cliam d3 as i fuckin wanted to instead of this clown i would’ve left the floor open to counterclaims or what have you because it wouldve brought us to the proper d3 lynch way sooner than “Affirmative. Operation is a go – success is guaranteed. Just lynch in this order.” like some fucking lunatic commander (just scum trying to assume control of the game nbd)

yes and he hammered specifically to not let you counterclaim

Doesn’t take a genius to know why I didn’t get nightkilled. Friend was likely getting copped tonight (Ian had his lynch on him yesterday) and I’m not technically confirmed. I don’t see what he’s going to do after my flip though.

ye just wanted to share it for the iaafrs and the gwezzies

feel like its a scumslip that you even pointed that out because i didnt notice that and i doubt others wouldve lmao. like way to easily introspect into what scum is thinking xD

besides that however if anyone wanted to find my softclaims ive been referring to doc as nurse all game because im Nurse Jenny and its also why i kept telling iaafr more directly this game than others that I am not the lynch and that he’s a retard for even considering it

It is pretty annoying that I didnt get to post once the last 2 days because you guys were insta hammering

2 Likes

not to mention comparing my reads and posts to klaze via iso only makes the fact that im doc and he's scum like 10x more obvious

check out this innocuous day 1 post...not too weird at all.

then on day 2 he gets locked on the ian/yns matter because he knows yns is his teammate, throws shade onto iaafr after it seems obvious yns will flip red to set up town for tomorrow

unfortunately you weren't consistent in how you felt about iaafr either and happily flipped nyte over him lol day 3. also big flag to others than me shouldve been the blitz to end day 3 and 4 (your opening post heavily suggests continuing to blitz)

just wanted to lay it all out so town doesnt have to brain

I mean even if we’re wrong here it’s a guaranteed lynch on you tomorrow.

But we’re not

1 Like

Isn’t it just a win either way

Y r u guys fighting and stuff I’m confused

Yes. Unless klaze was a vanilla town throwing the game with a fake doc claim and pushing our real doctor for no reason

1 Like

Even if klaze is VT I get a check in the two uncondirmeds tomorrow

And one of them is apparently doc