Pokemon Mafia Day 4

Ez af

I knew klaze was mafia when he said I wasnt confirmed, and that’s probably why he was blitzing so I couldnt lynch and sexually bully him

The mafia really just let us do whatever we wanted d1, I could tell that everyone actively moving lynches was town because of it. Mafia really screwed up by allowing the town bloc to form and actively hunt. Scum should have pushed gwez (or really anyone) more. Yns should not have defended 317 after we got off of gwez.

i dunno if mafia let us do whatever we want, felt more like for once Town didnt necessarily get in Towns way of following up on people who were being super scummy (yns, tree). I think youre right that they shoulda latched onto gwez or iaafr though they both did shit that could be construed as scummy

It’s really hard to play as mafia when there’s a good town circle d1

Hard to do anything about it without seeming bitter about its accuracy

What was ur night one save

I wanted to nokill N1, since I knew that doc would probably be on me, and that even numbers were better at mylo

im not sure, for some reason cant find it in my pms. i think i sent it to roragok on discord and i protected like bazinga or somebody else. then obviously u from day 2 on

also i think i was going to protect wintermute day 1 but decided against it cuz he seemed scummy and trying too hard to pretend to be a PR, but i guess it worked on yns

Been a long time since I had good reads

I feel the mafia CHAMPION awakening in my soul

At the very least I did better than iaafr

@iaafr

His two sure scum were both the prs lol

U had it all day one

U threw it all away

At least he’s consistent

you knew you were cop

I also sussed tree and klaze more than u

I voted all 3 scum on d1 and pretty much only gwez other than them, then declared unambiguously that gwez was town

I was only pretending to be retarded

And then sheeped the scum to vote town twice in a row