Polaks only

Fond memories of licking the walls of the Salt mines in Poland then throwing up. Then also throwing up all day doing community work at Auschwitz due to food poisoning from a street kebab night before

Interesting place

There was a funny documentary of sorts I watched about Polaks and what huge Ameriphiles they are (is that a word?) and they were dressing up as cowboys and singing country songs on the 4th of July in Lodz or wherever the fuck it was and it brought a tear to my eye :crying_cat_face:

says who? 0 diversity, all you have are skin head soccer hooligans staring you down some times

The fuck are you talking about im just talking about how Poland is a desolate place where the best thing they ever did was produce vodka and IMO the culture and food are just no bueno

Sure Its neat and goes back far but I think most other olde countries have more interesting and varied histories and have also been a world leader at atleast one point or another lol

I only talk about my Polish side when I wanna try and stand out but I don’t have much pride about the whole thing and I have a hard time seeing why I should

Most prideful thing to me is that my Polish side was hardworkinfmg farmers and generally quite smart. I don’t look proudly on the rest its all quite miserable from the POW history and also the fact that my family or family friwnds that are still there are pretty much in dire straits lol

polands lame

more like poorland lol

I don’t know why anyone cares about this shit or is prideful about their “heritage” or what city they live in or whatever. It’s not like you had any say in where you came from or what your grand daddy did with his life and it has nothing to do with what you do with yours.

I just assume most people who care about that crap are making up for some deficit in their own life because they have no noteworthy accomplishments and so they resign themselves to white power because some other white man figured out industrialization and silicon graphic so I want to take partial credit because deep down I know I’mma piece of shit

I guess ever pole can take credit for that guy that cracked the enigma or whatever

why is this a dota2 subforum?

I take credit for changing the lightbulb (2 of my polish friends helped)

Youre the dumbass who made the thread here

I, as an adopted pole (having anchor babied myself via posting in a Polaks only thread) take credit for this thread being in the wrong sub forum.

all poles are scum

Hey no i didnt I put it in General and the shit swapped over. I know the rules bruv

French (Liberty) Polish music video thing. We dont f’ with nazzies here

No it was here

#WIN

o hai
purebreed here & fluent
im a winner

1 Like