Police busting #Glazed on these Canadian streets

Hah xD

We still on these streets doe

more evidence a2pas is a furry

@anon82208883

wtf. this is going in my files.

@a2pas do you have any response?

phew

What's going on here? Sign flipping? How is that supposed to translate to income for Glazed?

No one will want to sponsor a team until they have results that guarantee viewership. You're better off putting more effort into stuff like coaching/sports psychology I think. You get your boys to a LAN then you have something to go to sponsors with.

Went to visit a dota friend in chicago who i was involved with at the time.. drove.. when i told the border officer how we met he like snorted and said "what, like world of warcraft?" ... i had to explain what dota was and then he proceeded to ask me if my dad knows i took his car and how does he know we're not in love and im not escaping to america to live with this guy.. at which point i almost burst out laughing. he looked like an absolute piece of shit too.
authoritative figures are either real and just doing their job or theyre power hungry as all hell

Glazed is for the community. He is a good guy.

i just finished counting my eSports street money, taking the day off. Whats up?

go collect and deposit bottles, bet you'd make more and do good!

haters mad asking “how you make paper glazed?” “Why don’t you spend that bread on this instead” while my man thumbs through hundreds on his days off wiping his ass with 10s and 20s hiring the finest dota talent to represent him

just keeping quiet bcuz if YNS finds out what im doing. He could potentially make way more. He gives way less fucks then me imo. The less fucks the more one can make doing what im doing.

I do enjoy thumbing that paper though

my man over here making more bread with a sign than I do busting my ass for the man for pennies

1 Like

stacking mad loonies and monopoly money

1 Like

i don't see any maple leaves in that stack tho, STEP IT UP

Its the opaque thing over the #20

so you just actually hold that sign and beg for money or what?

post the full sign and well tell you how you should change it for maximum gains. id recommend adding FUCK COPS to the bottom for starters, people will love that