Popcorn Mafia v2

correct

i thought electrowizard and gwez were same person

Same. Please don't shoot me first. It would be a bad choice this early.

technically you are my 3rd townread at this moment

1 Like

Alright, this should be pretty easy for us then since we start with what amounts to an innocent child and effectively only have lynches.

How wild are you going to be with that gun? Just going to shoot or do more of a voting/consensus type thing?

day 1 is important, especially when I am with the gun

Nah, gwez is an iaafr friend I think? Maybe a jdance/Ian person I don't really remember?

Effectively, we just have to clear 4 town aside from you and we win this, which should be fairly easy in a pool of 11.

All shooters should list a second choice in case they hit a villager.

What does this give town? If they're wrong once, why would it be more likely they're right the second time? Why should we do this when the person who got misshot can make their decision? Why just the second choice rather than a full reads list right before they shoot?

this game mode isnt very immersive if the mafia will never have the gun, it feels more like russian roulette

there's also a lot less stuff to analyze like vote counts/ wagons to get reads off of

i'm going to pretend the gun is sentient for this to make any sense at all

well we need to do this before we get to 4 villagers vs 4 mafia lol

shoot ian

I am just glad bazinga is posting, it is a win for me already

i posted at the start of the game last time too, but then didnt until EOD. lucky for you there is no EOD specified so i might have to show up more

we should actually get me the gun to me and ill win the game

1 Like

If you have 2 scum reads, shoot one and before you do, let town know your other choice.

People failed to do this last game and it hurt town's chances of winning.