Popcorn Mafia

my guess for you trying to pull away from it is due to external feed back from ppl who complain about it / say that its bad

looks like i was wrong, maybe u decided to do it on ur own accord. but in my experience a lot of ppl say "stop using meta" n stuff because they want to look smart. but then again that was like all on MU and i dont recall happening on nadota so nvm

shoot and kill wolfy he is trying too hard and therefore is likely to be mafia
:peepogun:

effort

my only weakness

GG, feelsgood to be me

I want to tr lbj for sussing kkat because I identify with it but his demeanor is sketch. Conversely, your opening seems off.

This is the only thing I would confidently say about Wolfy - he is high output no matter what.

Nyte's maf

I will give everyone else a chance to post before shooting though.

Thanks. You know how I prefer to win from the gy

1 Like

but if ur town u wont die??

1 Like

wait this gamemode is genius. the correct meta is to convince the gunbearer to shoot you so you acquire the gun and can proceed to carry the game.

also yep yep we should speed this up 24h is too long for basically a randomlynch. i would propose speeding the game up at least 2X considering theres no nightkills otherwise its a full week of pure "scumhunting"

1 Like

"the correct meta is to convince the gunbearer to shoot you so you acquire the gun and can proceed to carry the game." this guy knows whats up

I thought the same thing at first. Trying to start a conversation is a town-tell to me.
But his scum game has been so good lately I can't trust my first read on him.

Not so true for me. My early reads are usually bad. I would rather get the gun later rather than sooner.

i think its very wholesome/adorable how wingdingi hearts all the posts he likes btw (just felt like posting this)

2 Likes

what do you mean? the correct meta is to obtain the gun, shoot incorrectly, then blame the person you shot for being scummy thus absolving yourself of responsibility.

but actually it seems that misfiring is punished by handing ur gun to someone ur of course accusing of being a bad player which kind of sucks i guess

being serious for a moment it seems "willingness to get shot" is actually strongly correlated with being town here. so thats pretty interesting. any volunteers? :peepogun:

me n u think that way but krazykat and that guy who scumread him (sorry forgot ur name) think otherwise and their mindset is also valid i think

Nyte is a good d1 shot so far

Getting the gun means that a town just died and a scum did not. And if the new gun holder has no good reads, then the chances for town to win go down.

That's a great excuse after the game ends and town loses. I play to win, not to look good and get mvp.

some ppl r team players some ppl r solo heroes

wingdingi
wolfy
luckyartist
hbotz

(townreads)