post-TI roster shuffle

also USA is gonna be represented by yawar/sumail stack, the fear/kyle stack, the ritsu/kitrak stack, and my stack so theres a lot of good teams this year i think.

im really looking forward to seeing kyle/zfreek team again should be fun, gunnars gonna carry tf outta them.

i actually forget if kitraks on the ritsu stack so that might be false also ryoya tried so hard to carry teamteam my lord lmao feels bad.

sorry i was really drunk lol specifics added

just ban alch and gunnar drops 1000 mmr im sure

i guess ur calling teamteam the snakes? were u supposed to be on that roster or something?

bsj was telling gunnar and anni they had mid player slots on that team and newsham was being shady af about everything just a bunch of stupid shit

so were u supposed to be in ryoya’s place rn? or you were supposed to be on black sheep and got replaced by annihilate? im not sure i follow.

Virgens! virgens! virgens!

You’re not allowed to call people virgens if youre a virgen – read the rules.

Im not a virgen your a virgen.

Nice try virgen.

bsj told gunnar and annihilate they woudl be on that roster him/brax/newsham and then bailed on them both once ryoya was available pretty much just some disloyal shit and then my original roster i pitched to newsham before ti8 was me/gunnar/newsham/mike which he pretty much gave me the run around on thinking he was down for a roster like that to then just pretty much bail to suck bsjs cock. also then he just messages me flaming my teammates and starting shit, just all around fucked.

pretty much every player on that team was giving multiple different players the run around in case the “better” player didnt work out except mike hes cool.

Why are you posting this?

I understand how you feel but posting that isn’t really very cool.

gives me motivation i guess to beat everytbody i guess but its more cool to just be honest and not shady imo

ur not gonna beat anyone if u keep playing support mirana

tell me about it :((((