Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

Osiris please leave the thread i am trying to existentially annoy notjones in peace

send me a picture of Raj with his "muai thai" shorts on.

:slight_smile:

I don't take pictures of guys at the gym

1 Like

I would need to put on 30lbs to get back to being able to wear stuff like this

How do i look at the files on my phone

it was more acceptable when I was 17 and topped out at 170lbs but now I 100% wouldn't allow anyone to see me in public wearing somethign of this sort.

"I"m not gay guys I swear!!"

asian guys in muay thai shorts is so much more gay than 50 year old men who play shitty pickup water polo dude.

Where are my files

1 Like

You keep calling me gay but I have decades of experience in extremely gay situations and never have I once been aroused.

3 Likes

YOU are the gay one if anything. Hanging out with "Asian men" in the gym is 100% a cope.

Yall so fucked up in the head that hanging out with friendzies is somehow a bad thing

I'll look bigger and tanner if I stand next to these human calculators!

With that being said i definitely do not hang out with gay people or people that could potentially be seen as being gay for obvious reasons

1 Like

Call your character witness to the stand and we will determine if this is true.

"gay until proven otherwise" is far more detrimental to you all; there is an extensive liturgy available in regards to me becoming distraught over the female form

1 Like

compare this to the extensive history of you lot kissing each other all over the forum: doesn't look good!

2 Likes

I kiss because I care

1 Like