Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

@ian next time ur here I'm kissing you and posting it

Buddy I guarantee I have been in even more gay extremely gay situations than you have. Not even a twitch here

1 Like

if kissing ■■■ is wrong i dont want to be right

1 Like

I have had other men wash my hair.

That's a low bar

You've had another man condition your hair? running his fingers through it?

1 Like

I had roommates whacking off in stalls next to each other to "see who had the bigger dick"

dude that's pathetic. that's barely even gay. That's no different than people hitting each other on the ass with a wet noodle

Roommate would draw extremely detailed pictures of big, juicy cocks on the board that held the bunk-bed above you so when you lie down to fall asleep you look up and just see dicks

He'd sneak in there all ninja-like (not racist but he was asian) and that night you'd be lying there trying to count sheep and u're like.. Huh... Is that a new dick?

1 Like

This exchange between you two is probably the most "gay situation" that's happened on this website.

1 Like

I've dry humped other men before: no change. "whacking off in the stalls" LMAO

the amount of "gay for play" shit is just not worth mentioning.

1 Like

if you wanna see peak homoeroticism join the marines

exactly what osiris has said.

1 Like

You two should have sex and then you can tell which one is actually less gay.

2 Likes

the marines are dumb enough to actually suck each other off

Same guy would take your towel when you went to shower and replace it with a little wash-cloth so when you get out you have to run through the halls barely covered, pale ass hanging out in the breeze

I got in trouble for this one later because after it came out that an actual gay roommate (who I actually bunked with) was actually sexually harassing people we had a big tell-all where one of the new guys was like Uhhhh that guy was running around with his ass out

1 Like

i really don't see how this is even close to being in a group shower with a bunch of naked adolescents who are washing each others hair.

i regularly listen to gay podcasts because I think it's the most hilarious thing in the world.

Same aforementioned gay guy would actually jerk off with his cock out with all of us in the room with him in some sort of sick exhibitionist ritual. Again, didn't enjoy it at all

I enjoy gay stuff. I have no revulsion whatsoever. It doesn't arouse me at all.