Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

Unlike Beta Males such as yourself - The Reality of being nothing rests lightly upon the shoulders of men such as us.

1 Like

Not true

zerio diff from trostsky living in mexico lol

i got to get the molten butter and soggy tato off my plate sec bros

Plus getting an epic mount is more impressive than almost anything you have done, ever

i literally made the nyte bootloader you fucking clown

You can't destroy the nyte bootloaders... It is an INFINITE sustainable energy source.

Nmagane: 280% flying speed

notjones: ressurection sickness

Jones recognizes the irony in this; the fact that the people he ironically supports are the complete opposite of his ideology and principles; nihilistic and addicted, unintelligent and uncreative.
It's performance art for his friends in the Teamspeak; Method acting, nothing more, nothing less.

should try a new nyte booatloader tbh

no it's more that they have no excuse to not be disgusting

toprak is capable of little to nothing

he was asking me "could he learn javascript" or something and I just flat out told him he was too ■■■■■■■■

What have you created besides sustained discomfort and pity for anyone that sticks around you for long enough?

i have no reason to scorn toprak beacuse there is nothing wasted

You are apologetic for someone who antagonizes you. Look up battered wife syndrome

Post od the dwcde rifht heew

I am not apologetic, I just recognize what's going on in his narcissistic mind.

chris cannot be blamed: he is a mongrel

You are literally black

Why do you think he is so attached to you when you consistently tell him these things then? Does he think that he will be less ■■■■■■■■■ or that he is something becoming more valuable by entertaining you like a pet?