Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

It's pertinent to the toprak silence and he's reading the threat, I dont mind being transparent

I'm having a cig he's got some minutes

That's all the time I have for today tho

do you think chinese internet restricts the usage of the word ■■■■■■■" and chinese internet is "stormfront"

Please dude - it's all just arbitrary gamerules. None of it is supposed to make sense or be "correct", you and I should know this better than anyone.

its complete amerilard brainwashing

if the "nword" is such an affront to you you're basically the same person who "is made uncomfortable by reading the word "slave"" in the odysseus translation spoke of earlier

Capability and merit in intellectual pursuits does not constitute for the entirety of a persons worth relative to your perspective.

The lack of potential or drive to "create" or "innovate" does not form the basis of why you should like or dislike someone as a friend.

People like or dislike each other because frankly, when you're going to die, that's mostly what you're going to look back on.

Nmagane tries so hard to feed into notjones' ego of being some supremely deattached intellectual science man, but anyone that has spoken to him for long enough can easily tell that's not the actual case.

Nmagane is just a sad spiteful virgin and that's why i avoid him but like notjones.

Idgaf what the propaganda net thinks is okay, in fact Chinese social media is particularly disgusting

I know you feel more personal about this since you're American, but it's not even brainwashing. Nobody on this site actually cares, not even ■■■.

i realyl dont even give a shit about ■■■■■■■" being censored or not, it's this mindframe that "do-oh" i have to moderate the site to keep the bad words off my website

@CulturedUrbanite Get a load of this guy.

we should just report the website under those new german hate speech laws and have it get investigated

It's just something to do. It's part of what makes a forum moderator feel useful in life, let him do it - it's just an online computer game. It's not real.

if you got a court order from germany to delete my posts I would laugh so fucking hard

1 Like

You hate dregs don't you? I think there are enough plasmas

Maybe you could handle it in all your virtuous glory but stuff like that is an easy way to justify having more idiots around spouting inane stuff

the forums I am a part of which utilize the word ■■■■■■ daily are of far higher quality

my behavior is 100x better on forums where I can say ■■■■■■

why do you have so many apps my god

1 Like

this forum should have just been a whatsapp. it should have been an IRC channel

1 Like