Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

The sad truth is, even including my absence, i'm almost by a factor of 3 the person that has spent the most time with Nmagane in the last 2 years.and i can tell you with full confidence: He is irredeemable.

1 Like

Since you're actually trying to act like a human being I'll give you the response.

1. I am merely describing what Jonesz thinks of others, not what I think; and what he thinks of you especially.
    You personally know me to be a much more sentimental person than that, so I think you're being in-genuine in saying that I'm viewing things that way.

2. I have never in my life tried to "feed" notjones' ego, in fact it's mostly the opposite - we have been conflicting for the majority of time we've known eachother.

this forum is effectively a bathhouse. it's a latrine.

1 Like

You basically are saying it anyways so the real debate is whether or not it should be uncensored further which is basically pointless. People know what you're saying, what's the real problem with the blocks?

It's fashionable, he gets to look cool and special.

1 Like

everytime I get a response to one of my posts I imagine the poster responding as wiping my ass

He seems pretty redeemable on here :)

That's because he's an actual sociopath.

the mind of the namafia user: hmmm nmagane is a forum troll, but he is nice to me here.....

He does not know what "irredeemable" even means or redemption in regards of what terms or qualities. He's not capable of forming thoughts past the words.

Is that a lot? I am a phone boomer. I have to have the kids at work show me how to do things

Do you actually think someone that has a healthy functoining social brain wiring can spend years roleplaying as a world of warcraft npc in this shithole?

1 Like

Your brain - not healthy

Yeah

Can you explain this? Do you seriously believe that my opinions posted here aren't really what I think?

dude spent 2 years roleplaying as a world of warcraft npc with an actual soyjak with an excel weed spreadsheet

he SERVED under him

1 Like

And im a cuckold whats your point

1 Like

i connect intensely with toprak: he is me but way cooler and more attractive

we are on the same wavelength

1 Like

Now this is based