Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

There is no need to try too hard with the jokes now that your comedic mastermind has logged off - you can wait for him to come back.

do something that isn't gay

I'm not sure how you can tell yourself that playing duo queue dota is gay when you solo queue low priority games.

Playing Dota is why we're all here and are who we are, you can try as hard as you might to wash out history and make yourself seem special and above others, but you can't change it.

You're starting to act like Alchemist. You the Ogre Brute, and Toprak is the Tiny Goblin controlling him.
How you're calling others "gay" is beyond me.

1 Like

1 Like

(a man who was a myth and born of the stupidest mythology ive ever heard)

i can tell you this: I haven't spent a secnd of the last month ahving one of my "close friends" spend 20% of the month whisper things into my ear over teamspeak

nma if you had gotten laid you would understand these things

at this age you're not supposed to have "gaybros" your'e supposed to be completely alone with some fat pig wife.

sounds like you see issue in the solution you describe

It's mostly arguments and competitive discussion regarding the sport we're playing.
I understand that you might not be too socially interesting to attract more than Toprak; but the Teamspeak is full of unique and respectable people, Robert and Big Benny are regulars too and we all feel bad for how you have ended up.
We miss you and would welcome you back any time.

Nmagane - Last breath drawn during an 2015 inhouse game while getting an ultrakill on slark

1 Like

in some other online friend groups there's always been a thing where some one or people seemed to reject the idea of friendship through a screen. i've always had a hard time seeing why

If your goal is to be ugly and repulsive by copying these messages then you've accomplished it - I know that you don't even find it remotely humorous or clever, but still cling onto the last bit of "friendship" you have left I suppose.
I repeat, we are welcoming you with open arms any day of the week. We can even help you get out of Low Priority, we've noticed you're losing games alone.

for better or worse they've shared so much history and understanding with others. literal years to a decade, with many moments and 'good times' and bettering inbetween. why reject it?

sI'm glad the rest of this forum is so heavily medicated the conversation is sterile at all times
This might be optimal nadota
Finally in 2022

1 Like

[17:54]
ДОНБАСЬКИЙ СНАЙПЕР:
Hes the human equivalent of a cat drugged for its grooming appointment

post grooming if anything. almost a good one!

ur literally posting like youre on SSRIs dude..
you need tyo get laid