Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

i think it's rather obvious that speaking to someone 12 hours of the day constantly for a decade is just evil

1 Like

There has been ONE person in my entire life that i entirely avoided and blacklisted all interactions with, and it's nmagane.

Statistically, that should say something.

man wasn't supposed to endure this

1 Like

Hope you have a great week of Dota man.

1 Like

Glad we're now in the "mutual agreement and jokes" portion of the debate.

no, I am think the "moderation" argument is complete bunk and breeds some sense of "comfort", which is poison.

robert was onto something with no computer january

there is only a complete absoltion of sin through jesus christ or a fiery eternity in hell

this is evil; why should I partake in it at all?

I never said that moderation is the key - I just meant to say that it's impossible to become a person free from vice. Recognizing it is enough, Jesus forgives.
You have had your fair share of vices, have you confessed?

@CulturedUrbanite If a "post of the decade" has been made in this thread it has to be this one; him attempting to make fun of me, not realizing that it's something you wrote yourself - which he would've gone soyface "so based so true" if he read it from you first.

I knew it was something he had said in the first place. You verbatim quote it on your original post. Stop reaching so hard and go back to playing dota.

And now he backtracks, like faceless void.

whos this ■■■?

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

jdance is right

idk maybe im a bigger boomer

i have like 1 1/2 pages worth

it would never occur to me to use apps for like weight lifting i just write shit down in a notebook