Professional (Employed) Dota Players: PT. 1

@SOPHIE

If you're ever NEETED and find yourself with a lot of spare time and nmagane invites you to Teamspeak - Do NOT go.

1 Like

like the level of deceit I am placing upon toprak in encouraging him is miles different than youre doign with ■■■

2 Likes

What is your line to cross for roleplaying? Being Polite to strangers? I did not roleplay, I did not hold myself back from saying ■■■■■■■" or ■■■■■■■" - I stated my true opinions on most of everything; I didn't needlessly mock people for every little thing.
Auro himself got banned from twitch for stuff I said on his stream.

It's just a computer game, your obsession over this is just weird.

there are better things to do

this is a vice

1 Like

every post on this wesbite sucks the life force out of me

1 Like

Yes, there's always better things to do for everyone. Everyone has vices.
There really isn't much to say here other than the fact that again, it's not completely mutually exclusive to play Dota with Chris while also doing "better things".
Your extremism regarding life decisions just seems quite forced and silly considering how you spend your time yourself. Not trying to personally insult you or anything, but it's just weird how hyperfocused you get on tiny things that really have no bearing on my character in the bigger picture.

You are "too redpilled" to function, as you said yourself. Why can't everyone else be the same too? What if I'm even more redpilled than you are, have you considered that?

the only thing I have ever seen you make is that shitty flash game. again, something done when I am not interacting with you

i have objectively created more works than you have.

I do not mean to be deceitful towards ■■■, he knows that I am as much of an Asshole as you are. He just recognizes that I don't needlessly flaunt my personality around and just keep my posting to focused discussion and mafia games.

it is very simple: the ascetics are the only people who are guaranteed heaven

Too "Redpilled" to ""''::function""::

I'm sorry, but I guess I didn't realize it was a competition. You win; congratulations.

Why do you think "not interacting with me" has any bearing on me making a unity flash game? Did you know that I've had unity installed since February? Since before I even applied to that job? I only finished the "project" because you were getting into game dev yourself.

"flee from temptation"

Here you go.

wouldnt nma qualify as something like that?

He knows that him and I are the same, he just chose to go with Nyte and I chose to go with World of Warcraft. Divergent paths.

Post of the Decade right here

1 Like

Wordle 347 3/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square: