1 Like

Thank you for ur service soldier :vulcan_salute:

:salute: can we get a real salute for true americans please

I didn't actually. But I'll take the heat so they can keep doing gods work

:usa2:

He's kind've an asshole

#JusticeForNumeta

1 Like

basically someone made a meme about information that Numeta posted on this forum several times apparently and that made him think they had all his information. I did not ban him immediately because I was trying to figure out what exactly happened.

After looking at what Numeta says is doxxing it mostly seems like a meme but it made him scared so I let him have a week off since he kept asking.

the doxxer was also warned to not do that.

GJ kyle

I believe we as a community should warn slowdive for his anti-social behavior in encouraging harassment of Numeta.

Very not chill.

ill stand by numeta that many conspiracies are real and that bill gates is pure evil

Kyle was the doxxer. He warned himself

didnt the doxxer already out himself?

just an fyi doxxing is very serious. numetas was extremely mild and so i only warned the doxxer but in the future you may just a year ban or something bc its not funny nor a joke

1 Like

Ya introducing new viewpoints and shit however brain dead shouldnā€™t be grounds for harassment
Trying to apply weird or fringe viewpoints on other peopleā€™s behavior is though. If he was trying to accuse me of being a member of the council of elders I would vehemently deny it. I really canā€™t say yes or no if Iā€™m skull and bones either. Was I visiting Hyannis port the weekend of 6/12/2020? I really donā€™t have grounds to prove or debunk the statement. Were my Davos credentials revoked? Why do I visit Switzerland and Israel so often? What sort of humanitarian work was I doing in the former united Sudan? Nobody knows, not even I.

4 Likes

what i find funny about numeta is he legitimately believes that he is better at dota than the normal skill bracket all his matches are from, and that his builds are perfectly suitable for the highest skill brackets because he uses them in the normal skill bracket.

I can see his logic and methods of reason being assholish because he talks from a higher point than he is. But i dont think ganging up on him like this because hes telling truths. Hes right about a lot of the things hes been posting recently but its really just a cover to agree with some of my beliefs so that i ignore the fact he believes he created veil ember spirit, and his 4 power treads broodmother build. Hopefully he doesnt take credit for my mom battle fury ck build.

4 Likes

Did everyone just forget Vince was being an outright fuck face to people that attempted to engage with him civilly?

Stop trying to paint him as a victim or martyr.

The guy is a fucking retard that trawls the trash heaps of the internet for memes and YouTube videos of weirdos and social outcasts giving diatribes to their cellphone cams and then he screams at people (insofar as much as you can within the confines of an namafia text box stricture) that he's presenting the "facts".

Numeta was that a scuzzy kid in highschool that shopped at hot topic and was a contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

2 Likes