Provoking Jones Thread

Regarding the rats and mice: when I was in college I had these inside my walls and my parents wouldn't do anything about it. So with my own money, I got some of those cages where they drop into a bucket and just put it into the attic myself. After I got two or three, I set them in the back garden and here's where things get good.

So obviously, if you want to piss them off then shaking the cage is a good way to do it, but they don't exactly freak out. So I got the hose we had out back and just kept spraying them on and off, letting them recover a little and just spraying them again. They start go to insane and there's genuinely something primal or religious about seeing a species know on such an innate level that it is going to die. That it is going to be tortured. That it's in pain and the components that perpetuate its pain are out of its control and it just has to sit there in the cage and take it. If you really want to tease them, change the hose nozzle every once in a while to mist etc. I drowned two of them this way, and the third I threw into the neighbours garden with the top of the cage open. We still got some mice after that in the winter, but they never bothered me too much as they only stayed up in the attic.

2 Likes

Also if you want to torture them without inflicting actual pain, get one of the glue traps and chuck a teatowel over their head. Then spray them with the hose but not so hard in that physical force is exerted. It works the same as waterboarding, it feels to the rat like they're drowning and causes them to panic, but they don't actually drown, well provided you manage the hose well.

2 Likes

wtf did i just read

You read that?

yea i try to read posts. trollsoul ones i sometimes just glaze over because of the long windedness

1 Like

Good point that guy does suck

Hamsters -- names were Squiggles and Snatch

3 Likes

Wtf

Huh?

2 Likes

You waterboarded a mouse?

2 Likes

dick cheney once said waterboarding isnt actual torture because it has no lasting physical damage :omegalul:

absolutely based.

1 Like

Can I just ask on the one that you didn't drown but threw into the neighbors garden - was that so it would go back and tell the others about the horrors it witnessed? The following line seems to imply as a result of your actions that the problem with mice in the walls was resolved.

Liminal.

You have to realize that every side surrounding recent meals, from gate, ketchup-mustard mania, and now with onion rings, is just chicken wings reliving the deep frying for battering. McD’s and BK would post these pics of healthy food under the lettuce to prove we need to “eat”

alightsoul is a fucking moron

Blog posts outside of Lounge

Move your thread to the Lounge or I ban you. Two options

1 Like

See the source image