Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

No. If you meant “reject all definitions, accept mine” as in everyone should accept my definitions and reject all others, you need punctuation. Even then, that’s a contradictory statement, because rejecting all definitions would preclude accepting mine.

iq is like pattern recognition shit theres lots of aspects of smart and adaptable and hardworking etc not measured by iq

How can he literally never tell he is being fucked with ever literally not once? That’s definitely indicative of autism or Asperger’s right?

Should I stop?

probably.

That’s why I didn’t even talk about the “accept” portion in the first response. You still misread it entirely

Like he has a mental disorder correct?

not by the way the DSM defines mental disorders im pretty sure

What does the dick sucking manual have to do with anything

Lel

This is how the post should've been read (except we were discussing EQ, not IQ, I believe). I wasn't saying their definition should be rejected at all.

You are the easiest person in the entire world to rattle

1 Like

Literally, in the entire world

How do you never learn?

We are talking 1300 repitions later and you still haven't learned

What makes me think I’m rattled? You know, it’s my exceptionally low opinion of you, coupled with your demonstrated low intelligence, that forces me to respond seriously to all the dumb things you say. I would assume most other people are trolling, but with you it’s equally likely that you’re just stupid

the thing you responded to was about iq

You have fallen for over 1300 bait posts, dude

“haha, I was just pretending to be retarded” isn’t really an argument anyone can buy from a 24 year old pizza delivery guy with no other prospects for the future. It’s more likely that you are, in fact, just retarded

@iaafr, opinion on that? Am I being earnest in all my interactions with deepthroat?