Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

he has not asserted that you’re being earnest in all your interactions.

Shut up aspie fuck

uncalled for.

Deepthroat doesn’t need to pretend to be retarded because he is

Are you on the autism spectrum?

Deepthroat couldn’t pretend to be retarded because if someone thought he was dumb his ego would fucking EXPLODE and he wouldn’t be able to handle it. I’m not as pathetic as you, in that regard

Deepthroat repeat after me, “I’m a faggot”

You literally can’t even do it dude

You can’t type “I’m a faggot”, on the internet, anonymously. That’s how big your ego is

Once more, you’re a high school dropout who never made it past algebra I. I went to fucking graduate school for mathematics on a full ride and a stipend. I work a job that requires intelligence. You’re a delivery driver. I wonder who the really stupid one is :thinking:

It is you

Are you on the Autism spectrum?

Like I said dude you are legitimately too stupid to drop out

I’m on the autism tesseract

1 Like

“if you were smart, you’d just drop out.” Great argument, idiot. What do you have to prove your intelligence, besides a joke IQ test and a perfect score on the ACT (neither of which is an accomplishment)?

I don’t need to prove shit faggot only you do because you’re the only one who gives a fuck

You clearly give a fuck. Sadly, you’re actually fucking dumb and can’t prove otherwise

No one gives a single fuck in the entire world, the entire fucking world, about how smart you other, other than your manager who makes money off you. No one gives a fuck, it’s irrelevant

You clearly do

I care how stupid you are, not how smart you are