Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

Smells like updog in here lol

Hür dur Algebra 1 calling me an idiot hurr durr

Look at me I’m deepthroat I flail my arms predictably

What?

I don’t think the average person has ever heard of topology even at an intro level like I am

@old_electrowizard_acc post your anime tats again

Smells like what?

You can’t fucking google the answer of explaining high level topics you moron. Tell me, does this explain the importance or use of this theorem?

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CW-ApproximationTheorem.html

Anecdotal recommendations are important for textbooks. There’s not really a good pool of reviews on the subject, because you never know the background of the person writing the review.

What do you mean?

Calm down Jdance hasn’t gotten to graphing yet on khan academy

You’re getting recommendatuins from someone not in grad school and acting like you’re unearthing some rare text

Shut the FUCK up you retard

SMELLS LIKE KEK

1 Like

Rofl

If you aren’t in grad school I don’t think you should even be allowed to post here

Yes… intro to algebraic topology… grad school only…

It’s not a rare text. He’s coming at the topic from a position of zero exposure to it. I’m coming at it with a bit of exposure, but I don’t have the help of lectures, so his opinion is very helpful for evaluating how well the book would fit my use

What?

I also know it’s not a rare text. I think it’s the canonical first year grad school text for algebraic (much like Munkres is for point set or Rudin for analysis), but I wouldn’t recommend Rudin for a first exposure, though I would recommend Munkres.

Jdance if you think you are so much better than everyone why don’t you just self study to a degree of knowledge that you are equal to an undergrad from a high level uni, it is possible to do in 2 years of dedicated time

That’s why recs are important. The canonical texts may not be the best for a real intro to the subject matter