Quitting this forum until deepthroat, yns, div, LBJ, I’m King sized mattress for a bitch made mgtow and agubar quit the forum or are banned or are silenced. Or are killeda pedo amaplus sized 🇻🇮 birgen

What? Google it

Google what?

Hmm yes just google it

What do you mean I can’t perform this operation I don’t need a license to practice or medical school I just googled it

Let me build this bRidge that millions of people use a year. Degree? Certifications? No need I just googled how to make a bridge

Why did you reject my application as an analyst to your firm mr schlomostein? I don’t need a degree from a university I just googled how to be a financial analyst

Google which textbook is best lol

Just fucking lol

You act like this is difficult

That’s because it is. There’s a very small pool of people who have read any of these texts, and typically they don’t provide their background in their reviews. Agu gave me his, said he recommended it, and since I have a similar familiarity with the subject, his rec is helpful

Easy yes effective varies

I can just google it but that doesn’t tell me if the reviewer is a retard or a prof or a first year or what

Doesn’t tell me if they passed or know anything

Yes it does you can Google who they are as well

Lol

Yeah, I never met a single professor that chose the textbook they used based on reviews. They all used personal recommendations. Same with all of the grad students choosing secondary sources to learn from

Just drop it. You know nothing about what you’re talking about and you’re completely wrong.

this forum was better with this kiddie diddler gone

1 Like

I should really listen to the guy who has no meaningful experience with higher education and a middle school level of math education on how to choose a good, first year grad-level math textbook

I agree

Uh oh you’re emboldening me again