random questions ive gotten multiple times:

Feel free to hit up any of your Close Forum Friends like say Noblewingz or maybe an Older School dude like Ixmike or arteezy both of which I twitch mod for and know well Like Jesus rofl

Same tbh I still need to pick up some oil pens I ran out after this weekends bender

also, happy INTERNATIONAL midwest emo day everyone

iā€™ve been mixing in flavored tobacco from blunt wraps in my bowls not sure how i feel about it

Iā€™m not too big into the ole baco but I can see why, itā€™s definitely unique and a cool idea

I went thru a nice little emo/metal head phase in middle school lmao

Seriously winter Iā€™ve called every single bluff like all 20 so far and made you look really really really dumb. Just apologize man I made fuckin pudge clip videos at age 12 on ducking primitive youtube with ducking fraps and fucking windows media maker what more can u possibly want from me ROFL

Get my name off this kidā€™s title @SOPHIE the fuck is your deal dude

1 Like

@SOPHIE please remane me to @DarkNyteRises (my former user name when I was young)

2 Likes

You might think itā€™s funny but do I need to ask you to reread all his posts? Come on now. Also you suck at mafia, what happened? Thanks for recognizing my prowess and offing me n1, tho.

1 Like

They didnt understand my play

1 Like

I killed you because you said you wanted out of the game, donā€™t tell anyone

1 Like

You lost me mafia i demand my wongs back

1 Like

oh this is actually true

1 Like

he said it in mafiachat

1 Like

The funny thing is slowdive got blamed for it and they actually built a case on slowdive because she had fingered slowdive the day before

Which was bullshit slowdive was in no way afraid of nyteā€™s fingerings

1 Like

Nyte can finger me anytime, Iā€™m not afraid of it

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing. If you hadnā€™t killed me you would never have won. Period. So you made the best play killing me n1. All the retards ignored that I called every single one of you by the end of the day and I was ready to commit

We didnt win

in our heartsā€¦