REFPSI Manifesto

i am saving the dota community.

you need meds

you will understand in time.

i dont need meds, im more sane than these dota players who dont see it and keep buying.

/r/conspiracy

you guys will come to understand it all.
they tell me i accept baseless things but i do not,

nothing i accept is baseless

i am a man just like u

capable of thought

if i accepted baseless things i would tell you the sky is red, but nothing i think or accept is baseless you will learn in time that it is not i or you or anyone telling me im wrong that is struggling with critical thinking

it is called being lied to

and a lie being told a million times is more accepted than the truth told once

Just more irrational shit and excuses for your clear disconnect from things

Has anyone in your family had schizophrenia?

im not disconnected at all.

And yeah my uncle on my mom’s side had it according to doctors, and my cousin from my mom’s side also got diagnosed with it before, hes doing a lot better now from what i heard. But this kind of a trap in a way, i’m sure people in your family have mental quirks diagnosed or not, everybody got their thing. You’ll now attempt to use my family’s history to pigeon hole me into your belief that i am suffering from schizophrenia.

Aside from all of the terrible balance and gameplay changes they started making after TI4, I wish they had made an option to disable all cosmetics and I would have paid money for that option.

Some of the over the top graphical effects like those rainbow puke encahntress impetus projectiles had really fucking weird interactions when they are layered on top of other spells and it makes shit difficult to see because of the way the engine blends them together.

It's visual AIDS

I hate these weird colorful 3d cartoon graphics in all these new videogames I can't look at them without wanting to stab my eyeballs in a oedipan rage.

I agree. It got too hard to even see what hero you are playing against. Remember when valve™ promised to keep color schemes for heroes consistent? Me too.

What the hell happened to making ugly brown things against a backdrop of earth tones?

I look at these games and the people who stream them and I assume half of them are pedophiles.

2 Likes

schizos mostly genetic. since no ones got it in my fam im probably completely fine.

im just warning you as someone who gives a shit, its funny and cute when youre makin vids about how valve is hiring psychologists to sell cosmetics but its a slow and painful descent into madness. be wary of it prolly

“It”

Fixed!

thanks but only i can set this right and free the dota community from the cosmetic selling beast dota plus.

nadcl mods fear me.

if you find a hint of cosmic truth, you will not be so quick to absorb joy.

I remember bayonetta making the same claims. He also posted this theory on dotabuff and playdota.

It would be interesting to see a proof.
Four accounts:
One with a bad behavior score but with no cosmetics.
One with a bad behavior score but with a lot of cosmetics.
One with a good behavior score but with no cosmetics.
One with a good behavior score but with a lot of cosmetics.

My grandma

i’ve been working on this, but so far the only proof i have is when i purchased one of the battle passes i climbed to 5.9k shortly after this was about 2017.

i dont like to admit that i even spent money.

a lot of people know it to be true, thats why they keep spending because subconsciously they notice they win more when they spend.
B9 droppd to 4.6k mmr at one point when he wouldnt buy anything
Jiggle billy used ot never buy and if you watched his streams he dropped hard as well in seeminglessly impossible to win games.
Cncc dropped and didnt start climbing back up until he sub’d to dota plus. he used to play no battle pass no dota plus, those were his worst days of constant losses.

The proof is right now mostly in logistics, you can see a trend when you buy you win. I encourage everyone to track their cosmetic use/purchases and win rates around those time periods.

https://imgur.com/a/8ACzBvb

Here is my purchase history around 2017
Skip to the end of these for my mmr.

earlier before these i had peaked around 5.9 shortly after buying the battle pass. and kinda just fell back down to 5.5k as my purchases slowed down and i started to sell.
some videos from that era, you can skip to the end and see i was around 5.5

This is a screen shot of what happened to me when i stopped buying. checked the date on it. oct 2017, makes sense since after the international and i no longer was making purchases. note some of those heroes i was playing were/are some of my top wr rate heroes. it felt impossible to win. This was the end of any hope i had of making it big because they ended up releases ranked seasons right after they dropped me all the way down, after the rank season release and reset i was 4.8k.