Remember when BazingaBoy used to visit this site?

Why be negative here besides "its all we know" and besides the fact that life is awful and throws shit in your face, compelling you to spit it out across this forum

1 Like

i think you should perhaps not paint people as being negative or "not adding anything" when that is generally not the case.

if i tell someone to leave someone out cuz they're better off it's because i legit think it's probably the better route for that person. that doesn't mean i don't attempt or hope to push this place in a more positive direction.
but the direction that i see as positive is a particularly challenging one, because most settle at/in states that disadvantage or disparage others chronically. it's a fairly draining task, to that affect. but, i am still here, saying things. to think i am doing less for less reasons is unfortunate. i am not the unflappable ray of sunshine when it comes to these things, and i also won't apologize for that. but i do keep trying.

1 Like

Fair, I will atleast say that in this specific case Bazingaboy is a specific kind of person that this site almost seems practically designed for and definitely wouldn't be different without this place. I just think that people who look at everything in a very critical dismissive tone are the same people who for the most part don't really share anything new outside of their criticism. I dont blame others for not trying as hard to change things though, I am definitely not the average user and have other reasons to enjoy this site like doing development stuff as a hobby for it. Maybe it's just hard to imagine you'd (speaking generally here ofc) have an impact, but it's not like this site moves so fast that you can't see your post either

i hear u

1 Like

save us from ourselves bazingaboy

1 Like