Rings of Power: The new hobbits are filthy, hungry simpletons with stage-Irish accents.

What are the meals you order for lunch called?

bugs I believe

2 Likes

does sand ever get into your food????

2 Likes

Only during sandstorms.

2 Likes

Sand like sand king? (dota hero)

Are you talking about my vocabulary? I think using the N-Word when referring to non-africans is a sign of more developed vocabulary and linguistic understanding than anything.
The British used to call the Irish ■■■■■■■ .

3 Likes

Lack of developed vocabulary? How do you explain this then asshole.

3 Likes

You're right. Might be more closely linked to growing up on 4chan

It's interesting to see that Eru created racially diverse cultures and then by the Third Age they are all white. I wonder how the show will rectify this.

3 Likes

Case studies are ongoing

I never used 4chan under the age of like 20. I grew up on multiple different gaming forum boards.
I got into the 4chan dota inhouses through the Dota Client Chat Channels.

irc were the days

That's @31.214.227.13-10350's domain.

do you see any neanderthals or denisovans walking around? fuckking dumbass

3 Likes

would be based to have the jewish hobbits ensalve the black hobbits and then blame it on the white hobbits centuries later xD

2 Likes

Is that really what happened? I thought the blacks were enslaved by the arabs?

The Coptic people only ever enslaved Jews. We were anti-slavery for the most part.

1 Like

have you not seen the comic where chad time travels back to "stop" the atlantic slave trade with "stop you don't know what you're doing" and the jewish slave trader responds with "I know exactly what I'm doing stupid goyim".

1 Like

I have. But I never took the chad and merchant comics as historical sources.
Thanks for letting me know they are to be trusted though.

1 Like

arabs only enslaved white people -> the blacks just enslaved each other (sold to arabs)

1 Like