Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 3

I’m here you pussy I posted earlier, but I don’t use my phone to play so I can only post from my dekstop. Are we really all claiming now? We should sub you out for throwing or being the worst scum ever

Lynch Nmagane

lynch slowdive

Well I am confused. I was convinced that Klaze was scum because Nma says he copped him. After re-reading the thread I see that he claimed multiple roles.

@Nmagane if you are really town, you have to stop trolling and tell the whole truth for once. And explain your reasoning. And if you just reply “Read the thread.” then you’re not helping.

If YOU are really town you would be able to tell - after all what happened - what is true and what isn’t. I have already said everything - and explained my reasoning too.
You are strawmanning and grasping.

"I copped Klaze - He's Definitely Mafia!!!!" -nmagane about 5 times

WHOOPS!

lynch nmagane

nah, dude. in the end he voted to lynch you, like i should have.

Interesting how you’re only scum hunting once the game ruiner is about to finally get upped

If you were town I would be dead right now because 3 scum would’ve hammered me. Just a fun fact for you.

You mafia?

lynch Slowdive

unlynch Nmagane

Vote nolynch

We should avoid the possibility of a hammer until everyone posts their reads

Fuck you

i think we should hammer slowdive immediately, but i’ll post my reads.

my reads:
nma is fucking town.
i am town
slowdive is scum
i think one of the afks/subs is scum. krazy_kat does seem scummy but he didn’t to me as hyphen. i lynched klaze too. i don’t know about zendo/yns.
i think we have one other scum

if Friend is really vigi and killed benny then i do not think we have a serial killer. but Friend is “maybe scum” as are flopagis and bazingaboy.

lynch slowdive

and u cant possibly fathom why he would do that? Christ Man u disappoint me

Your scum just give up laughs very loud

i don’t know what ur sayin bro

@flopagis @Friend @bazingaboy @KrazyKat @yns

lynch slowdive please.

Looking at the setup, and I see this:

This is the most likely scenario.

One other possibilty is that Friend is really SK. That would mean that TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer
This less likely, because it would mean that the SK was blocked or chose not to kill last night.

We have time. I need to think about this some more and read the thread again. Not voting on anyone yet.