Roragok's Mafia #23 Day 4

gg sorry I had to kill you wintermute.

True. I got distracted and left the thread before I saw the chance to hammer. Then I got busy at work and missed my chance. So I turned lemons into lemonade.

Thx for the help bazinga.

You also fake claimed a cop check on klaze which got him killed.

Bazingaboy played terribly suboptimally

And pushed the epok lynch (wrong!)

No, that’s not true. My lynch was on Slowdive and I explicitly said that the Claim on klaze was not true.
Forum mafia is more than 5 minute long day chatroom throne of lies, you are wrong.

Bazingaboy won and you lost. Get over it.

Yes, that is the only unfortunate "mistake" that I had made but it is better explained in this thread
https://namafia.com/t/regarding-the-second-in-command-dan-and-his-motives/837

What? I am not denying who won; I am saying that Bazingaboy didn’t contribute to the win as much as Multiple Town members explicitly saying that they want to lose on purpose and are trolling

You never actually said you were roleblocked or that you lied. I didn't have to contribute anything because you guys were losing the game on your own thanks to your negative contributions by team benny + nma. I also found it interesting how you let it slip that you knew benny's role when you were frantically posting to save him. Then quickly tried to cover it up. What do you have to say about that?

I did. I said that I was Mason.

What does this even mean? Are you still pretending you're mafia after the game has ended? I was correct that he was town and VT.

I was also correct that you, slowdive, and Kkat were mafia for the record.

Good game, all. I definitely learned a lot from this one.

you really suck to talk to and play mafia with

will not do that again

If you saw the Mafia chat, you would know that @anon31000304 and @bazingaboy both did everything they could to win. Scum outplayed town, and gg to my partners.

1 Like

Klaze was town too? That’s surprising.

They tried their best but it clearly wasn’t enough to not get caught day 1. I copped slowdive night 1, it was incredibly obvious.

Well I’m sorry but if it “sucks” to play with me when I essentially hand you the list of scum on a silver platter you should think if it “sucks” to play with you more. Look at yourself before others.

We roleblocked you n1 though (it wasn’t matticus) which lead you to yolo vote klaze. Next time claiming a 1 shot cop immediately probably not that good