Roragok's Mafia #23

Good to see you’re on the same page (directed at nmagane)

Well we’re all on the same page - since @SOPHIE decided to use forum software with no page system haha.

2 Likes

Hahaha!

No. The first game was handed to you by Benny and I and the second game was won mostly by me.

Lynch big-benny

Cornered mafia here too? Potentially but lack of skill and experience could lead to conclusions like this as town.

Yes. I’m asking questions about the game - neither of which got replied to, hilarious.

i dont get where this pressure is coming from and i dont think its within the rules to post screenshots of things from outside the game.

Benny is town and you’re wrong.

I appreciate it haha

what a fucking hard game to stomach

Bringing up behavior patterns from previous games is very well withing the game rules and is encouraged actually.

I think this just exemplifies why you’re a bad host.

The audience aren’t laughing at this point they’re feeling (as slow-dive put it) second hand embarrassment.

You ignoring my argument against you exemplifies why you’re a bad mafia.

They should feel embarrassed for you (for being too much of a lazy shit to finish the game) - not me. Asking questions about an unknown game-type in an attempt to try to figure out the best strategy going forward is not a sign of weakness.

It’s abundantly clear. @SOPHIE is only playing to increase activity on his site, and to generate traffic. He is not trying to play the game to win and intentionally plays bad as mafia to make the game end as fast as possible - to make the site appear more active.

It's not you asking questions it's you sweating bullets as mafia which is the same thing here.

Definitely in agreement with this. He seems to play in a blatant poor manner when he is mafia to make threads appear to move faster.

Haha that’s me right now