Roragok's Mafia #23

Hahaha it’s me too currently!

Either way I’m convinced benny is the lynch today no matter what. He might not even be scum (big scum-slip here guys), but I don’t care, he’s determent to town either way. I’ve policy lynched him as town every game I’ve played with him and it’s going to keep happening.

lynch big-benny

I’ve been MVP last two games and Klaze wants to lynch me. His intentions sure are mysterious hahaha!

It’s quite funny. You are lying and did not policy lynch him at all before. You are mafia, along with divine.

yeah, suicide bombing another town and immediately losing town the game surely made you MVP.

I did. Read the first game I played (donner-mafia).

The game was already lost and I have revealed the reasons for this. I knew Kool-Kat (a pathetic player) was going to mute me which would lead to another two days of wasted town movement. You all were reading wrong and refused to believe me about Wintermute using magician so I decided to move on to the next game faster as town had already lost.

No you didn’t. That game was won by benny and I immediately and you were just trying to take credit for getting 100% scum lynch earlier.

I’ve already lynched benny btw so we’ve got at least 2 votes on mr thesaurus

You immediately switched off - this is just grasping.

When a player attempts to play to the audience by admitting jealousy for having a more expansive vocabulary:

unlynch nma
lynch benny

Benny is guaranteed town. If you lynch him as town you are losing yourself the game.

Agreed but it would be funny to watch town squeal and squirm for another game hahaha!

You previously attacked me for reading benny as scum as he had “just entered the thread”. Mind telling us what makes you so sure he’s town?

I already posted that. You are trying to steer the spotlight away from you and it’s not working.

Trying to gaslight a cheating narrative again to defuse attention from my frequent analytical, dagger sharp, straight to the point mafia reads. The audience are in tears at this point.

The spotlight isn’t on me. It’s on your friend benny here.