Roragok's Mafia #23

I’m not done constructing my Truth Table yet but this is clearly an example of Benny and NMA being the same alignment, and very likely both town.

It is on you as you haven't responded to my arguments for almost a hundred posts here and are causing a massive scene.

The spotlight is on him as he’s the main speaker - the metaphorical spotlight is on you as you’re the one being accused mafia.

Everyone already knows epok is 100% mafia - we’re moving on to you now Klaze. Lol.

What kind of a dogshit post is this? An attempt to avoid suspicion from the 2 players relentlessly flooding the thread? As if you don’t know they play like this literally every game.

This is the namafia (unoptimal) usual strategy:

1. I analyse the game board.
  2. I call out mafia.
  3. Town get angry at my accurate reads and attempt to lynch me, mafia plays along to take the heat off themselves.
  4. Town disastrously lose the games for themselves when they choose not to follow my reads.
  5. These same sub-optimal players will claim to “policy-lynch” me (what does that mean?) next game due to being a detriment to town.

They don’t get angry due to my accurateness they are infuriated that I play not only to town’s benefits but also to the audience’s. They then attempt to gaslight this but I’ve still been MVP two games in a row now.

Logic is infallible and therefore by definition not dogshit.

You can look at the roles in the previous games if you want…

It’s funny that you claim he is “attempting to avoid suspicion” when, after a hundred and ten posts, you still have not responded to my arguments. Further cementing your place as a terrible mafia player!

You should of seen how we played on mafiapros.com. You made an argument against someone and they would refuse back with cold logic and usually mathematical solutions to what you said. The alternative here is Klaze screaming and crying about “policy-lynching” (which the audience no longer find particularly funny more sad).

You’re not providing arguments or questions for me to refute to (you’ve just thrown around low-level insults). Good job painting a false narrative though.

The only thing more absurd than Benny and NMA both being Mafia in this instance is me being Mafia as well.

We have both provided arguments and you’re employing cognitive bias to avoid them.

I provided multiple arguments and questions a hundred posts ago and as you kept ignoring them; I decided to destroy your character instead as you seemed to, desperately I might add, try to do that to I, to your own social detriment.

Them playing like this is not indicative of them both being town, they’re forced to play like this regardless (as they’ve done so every other game), otherwise it becomes blatantly obvious something’s changed.

He’s avoiding it again. Look up this fallacy klaze as it describes what you’re doing:

Ecological fallacy – inferences about the nature of specific individuals are based solely upon aggregate statistics collected for the group to which those individuals belong.

Either way sitting here in a thread with benny and nma talking in circles while whitenoising the thread is not fun nor productive, i’m going to take my leave - adios.

Why would we be forced to play like this? What is wrong if something “Blatantly changed” - You’re committing logical fallacies by the dozen.
We’re playing like this because we both think you’re mafia and eachother town.

Hahaha - as soon as he wants me to reciprocate my arguments against him (which I do with a definition for a well-known fallacy), he feigns leaving the thread. What a humiliation hahaha!