Roragok's Mafia #24

No, in the case where multiple people select the same role, the person with the least votes get the role. In the case of ties there’s some weird interactions (read the OP)

He is just playing stupid.

Interesting. I misread that.

Matticus is mafia

How do you know?

He gave me a tell.

He pretended to be stupid.

Maybe he is stupid?

Lynch matticus

Ok. The positives definitively of revealing outweigh the negatives. Everyone reveal who they charged up, I charged up kkat.

I charged up slowdive before he asked me to power him up. He got lucky

In my attempt to solve this conundrum I thought of my fellow cave dwellers and asked myself, who here has the ability to lead us into the world of sensibles? There was only one possible answer. A skinny, 6’5”, Asian-loving Californian by the name of yns. So I placed my hopes and dreams (a thought: hopes and dreams are invisible, but are they like courage or virtue; are they pieces of something greater or each a whole unto themselves?) into my comrade.

I’ll learn your cave bb

It’s insanely broken to reveal

Can you explain? Mafia and town both get to choose roles.

Bazingaboy is also mafia

Also this is the most scummy post I’ve ever seen. Role cop only reveals if you are a lowly goon/vanilla town does not reveal alignment. Even if you were town this is entirely useless. This is our lynch for today LOL nice try

lynch klaze

İt’s not klaze he was just trying to bait me

When can I vote to use my ultra ability

I don’t want to outline the pitfalls for scum. Just give it some thought and I’m sure you’ll come to the same realization, especially with the SK (though it would still be broken if there was only scum)