Game: Charge Me Up!
Game Type: Semi-Open
Players Required : 14

Due to lower player count setting is tweaked into the following distributions
Town : 8
Mafia : 2
SK : 1

Roles

Roles in this mode are determined during a pregame phase where each player must choose another player to power up. The list is open to town and Mafia alike.

X-Shot Roles

All of these following roles are X-Shot based on the charging votes.

Cop

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Cop.

Abilities:

Investigate: At night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Town", "Anti-town", or "No Result".

Role Cop

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Role Cop.

Abilities:

Investigate: At night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. . You will receive either their role name or "No Result". Goons and Vanilla Townies will return a result of "Vanilla"

Doctor

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Doctor.

Abilities:

Heal: At night, you may target one player in the game to heal them. They will be protected from a single kill. You may not target yourself.

Tracker

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Tracker.

Abilities:

Track: At night, you may investigate one player in the game and you will discover which player they targeted (if any).

Watcher

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Watcher.

Abilities:

Watch: At night, you may watch one player in the game and you will discover if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player)

Commuter

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Commuter.

Abilities:

Commute: At night, you leave the "town" making you ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, you cannot use any other Night actions you may have.

Jailkeeper

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Jailkeeper.

Abilities:

Kail: At night, you may jailkeep a player in the game by sending a PM to the mod. You will simultaneously role block that player, and protect that player from any number of night kills

Redirector

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Redirector.

Abilities:

Redirect: At night you may choose one player and have his night action, if any, redirect to a second specified target. I.E faz redirect â– â– â– . This will cause any action taking by faz to target â– â– â– .

Midnight Desperado

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Midnight Desperado .

Abilities:

Kill: At night you may take justice into your own hands killing that player. However, if the you killed a townie, he or she dies instead.

Friendly Neighbor

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Friendly Neighbor.

Abilities:

Neighborize: At night you may invite a player to private chat group. There is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment

Recharger

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Recharger .

Abilities:

Recharge: At night you can target another player at Night; their target gains an additional shot, regardless of their role

Mystic

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Recharger .

Abilities:

Divine: during night you can learn how many actions have been performed during that Night, but not the nature of the actions themselves.

Aligned Roles

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town PM

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Serial Killer

Serial Killer

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer
Abilities:

Kill: Each night phase, you may kill someone

Win condition:

You win when you are the last man standing

Voting

When responding the the initial PM to confirm eligibility. You must supply two pieces of information.

• Role You Desire
  • Who to Power Up

Example:
I want to be Doctor. Power Up KrazyKat.

Tallying Votes

Players get X-shots to the roles if they were voted to be charged up. If multiple people selected the same role and were powered up the one with the LEAST amount of charge will be given the role.

For example:

slowdive - Cop - 4
yns - Cop - 1

slowdive and yns both wanted cops but slowdive got more charge points, so that means YNS would be the 1-shot cop and slowdive would get nothing and be VT.

Additionally, Ties are handled by the amount of players tied. IF two are tied exactly with no lower count they both get the role. But if 3 or more are tied no one gets the role.

Serial Killer can not receive a role. Any votes he receives will be placed on the person he charges up

Signed Players

Nmagane
big-benny
Klaze
jdance
Matticus
yns
KrazyKat
LuckyArtist
slowdive
ian
bazingaboy

PM's going out shortly you have until

September 1, 2018 1:00 PM to confirm, select the desired role and power up someone.

ALL PMs SENT

Waiting on two to respond.

@jones @anon31000304

I haven’t heard from @jones. I’ll see what I can do to start the game.

If you did not receive a PM you are VT or Mafia Goon respectively.

Day 1 start

Day will last untill September 3, 2018 1:00 PM (America: New York)

Players Alive

Nmagane
big-benny
Klaze
jdance
Matticus
yns
KrazyKat
LuckyArtist
slowdive
ian
bazingaboy

Majority Lynch is 6

I am the jailor

I’m VT. Role cop on me tomorrow. This also means I’m confirmed town.

Howdy

Everyone should reveal who they charged up.

I charged you up. Guess your role got stolen?

What’s vt mean

Yeah, i chose midnight desperado, so whoever stole my role has that as well.

Mafia, when played correctly, is akin to Plato’s cave. In your mind you think you know who is town and who isn’t, but all you are seeing is the shadow of “town” and the shadow of “scum.” In order to truly see town in the world and scum in the world we must yearn to achieve to something greater. We must yearn to leave the cave.

1 Like

Actually wait until you reveal further

Isn’t the role given to the person with the most charges? So isn’t this a case of someone receiving two extra charges as midnight desperado?

Klaze would you like to team up with me