Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

Mandy is a good one I watched it last weekend. Starts kinda slow though

I remember that game clearly (and the weather outside when I was playing it). Nma targeted Bazinga and Ian that day. He turned a blind eye towards you and yns.

What was the weather? What were you feeling at the time? Maybe name what you were drinking if you remember.

The weather was nice.

1 Like

Hm.

are (real) Jones and wintermute making it up when they say/imply you guys speak on teamspeak during games while both of you are alive

it didn't seem like the case last game, but in games before that?

It is 100% proven that they sit together on teamspeak while in an ongoing game, yes.

Are they supposed to stop being friends during an ongoing game?

no theyre supposed to fairly assess what eachothers roles are and play to their own wincons instead of colluding

Let’s not make it about what they’re doing together and what they’re talking about as you can’t prove that and can’t enforce that

Just say it’s too much collusion and they need to play on one account

what should the account name be? if we come up with something cool enough they might just agree to do it

Big Nmagane

Did Benny not play to his wincon? Looks like he won.
Are you saying I’m supposed to always 100% of the time accurately read him?

Let me ask you a question. Do you think Epok, as scum, would keep you two alive for the final day given how you’ve never lynched each other and usually always lynched him whenever you could?

Would I really do that if I were mafia if I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew I wouldn’t do that?

That’s you right now.

If you want a more 2d answer: Yes, he could do that and you’re just making a very fallacious argument as benny already said when you asked him the same question.

There’s no point in arguing with these two retards nma and benny they’re just trolling you

Except there is no gameplay change from either of you regardless of how much he WIFOM’s. That argument usually makes sense but not when someone just lynches you 100% of the time regardless.