Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

Ok putting on some pomade see you later.

No one fucking believes youā€™re not collaborating. Stick to trolling Reddit, ā€œMichael Candleā€.

Iā€™m watching a Netflix show about a girl who got her child taken by wolves and she called in this dude to save him or some shit itā€™s a very eerie show

This show is legitimately making me very uncomfortable

The six people in the poll you just cited believe weā€™re not versus the four on your side of the poll - not a good argument. I donā€™t troll reddit as I no longer find humor in misleading people.

Itā€™s very difficult for a show to do that but it is

You should check out some avant-garde cinema.

ill get the list together probably sunday morning.

Apparently itā€™s a movie - Hold the Dark. I think itā€™s shit but it has a very serious tone and I like those

Any recommendations for avant garde

It depends if you want to jump in the deep end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxIIgnC6bg0

Actually brainwave new thought experiment:

I got some projects right now anyway and I would like to see the immense butterfly effect that comes from me and nmagane no longer cheating and hacking and griefing and scheming.

Unsign

Will be watching Klaze and Epok closely to see their true potential really shine out. Will be making a game analysis thread after just a heads up!

I know some people struggle with it so when I said cheating and hacking and griefing and scheming I was being hyperbolic.

Sign

I look forward to your analysis! Iā€™m sure it will be completely free of bias

Wonā€™t be the same without u bro

I legitimately found the lack of interaction between the girl and the wolves uncanny as hell. They are suspicious.

Bennyā€™s Post Game Analysis

MVP (anyone that voted No on the poll): (Jdance, Nmagane, Ewiz, matty, ian)

Worst players: yns, klaze, epok

Saving this to quote later.

I agree. While the movie is probably terrible it may be an uncomfortable terrible that gives it some novelty - Iā€™ll continue watching later after I buy some jeans

Nevermind just remembered I havenā€™t showered yet today gotta do that first