Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

Unsign if we’re sitting one out

fuck off

unsign

fwiw @jones I’m sorry for the way I treated your perspective yesterday

I still don’t think they cheat per se but I do agree they grief and gaslight during games

I didn’t think they cheated either before either. But after all these games you’ve gotta be blind or extremely gullible to not see that they’re communicating off-site.

What’s -1 for only signing one of them to -3(+?) for signing both of them?
You’re still down 1

As much as having ewiz can be a good addition to the game I’ll take his absence over the two in question.

When they roll the same faction I’m not as opposed to facing them together at all. You’re just taking a risk that they don’t. However, as I said before, even a game where they are working together on opposing factions is not unwinnable (it’s almost like playing with lovers, right?)

It’s just a bit exhausting and difficult if the other players don’t acknowledge their ploys.

Disagree. When that happens they townclear each other instantly and it makes for an even more intolerable dynamic

I suppose I don’t have the greatest experience here, I’ve followed games and been in a couple.

I don’t think they’re worthless as players but they enjoy the game in an element that is not conducive to winconditions or the common theme that drives people to play.

Nma likes to solve puzzles and big Benny likes to hear himself talk while pretending his brains are bigger than nma(it’s Nma who does most of the problem solving)

Nma trusted Benny far too much last game and applied zero problem solving to the game events surrounding Benny. It’s not clear whether Nma sandbagged or cheated last game, but it was one or the other.

I mean nma also correctly lead two lynches against scum successively

I think Benny most likely just literally told nma who scum were and they just kept each other alive

It is not just the last game. It’s been happening since the first game they played together

I don’t know why every time I say they do this people act like it’s impossible and they wouldn’t do such a thing even though they sit in a teamspeak and troll other people all day and literally just come on NAdota to grief and troll people.

Like why would they not do this and just say they aren’t doing it?

Like are they not gonna cheat out of “respect” for NAdota mafia are u people stupid

The only reason they would “soft” cheat is because Nma actually likes solving problems, so some element of difficulty is ideal for him. But as a pair they want to also control people. They feed off of the drama, obviously. Gotta pay the troll toll when you play with them.

Nma likes antagonizing and arguing with people same with Benny

That is my main read at the moment as well. I think they talk about the game actively on TS but don’t reveal their roles directly, but when you’re on voice it’s very easy to read each other regardless

they’re just like imageboard culture nerds if you’ve ever spent time with people who frequent (or did frequent) imageboards you would understand what they’re like. It’s like it’s unfathomable to you people that they are solely here to upset and grief people however they can and anything they do on this website is with the sole intent to grief people.

Why the fuck would they talk about a game but not reveal roles are you dumb?