Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

Like there’s some invisible line and everything they do is being recorded by the NAdota mafia police? “As long as we don’t technically reveal roles we aren’t breaking any rules ha-ha!”

It would completely shatter what little ego they had left regarding their mafia playing abilities.

do you seriously think they actually care? Have you ever spoken to any “goy club” outside of the forum?

It’s a dumb forum game they play not to win but to argue with people. You’re actually thinking nma and Benny are genuine in anything they do here holy shit

yns is probably right and I’ve been a fucking retard

Of course I’m right holy shit I thought everybody realized this. The “game” to them is not to find scum/mafia or to trick and deceive town, the “game” is to incite reactions and cause arguements/freak outs in as many people as possible.

At the end of the day It’s 100% obvious that they communicate out of the game and that’s why they shouldn’t be able to sign the same game

Sure you can say they “play” legitimately to a degree but every game with them involves some kind of argument and it’s easy to scum hunt when you have two or more people town cleared (from cheating) or scum literally telling you who the other scum are

Just force them to account share and play from one account

It’s awful to play with and try to read but they weren’t particularly towntelling in the first place and it will probably end up being fun

I was biased by theatrical performance and this most recent game being games where they were relatively tolerable and innocuous I think

Yns’s assessment is correct

As far as their motivations, understanding them as persons, understanding why they post on the site, etc

It’s just entertainment it doesn’t have to be a cheating thing.

But they’re playing by a different ruleset and to different wincons

Yns’ assessments are not correct. You’re missing a vital part of the guy club. and that is while they do enjoy sowing chaos almost more than anything, it is truly the illusion they’ll cast when they fail as they DO have egos and ARE concerned with being “capable” of solving the scenario or successfully working on a problem. They just redirect what the “problem” is to avoid actual admittance of failure. Not like losing is some major psychological trauma, and Nma is better at loss than the others, but there’s still reassignment of blame in the situations where he’s genuinely fallen short. Natural, of course.

if you think people who spent years trolling /vg/ dota inhouses care about ego you’re mistaken

Well she’s right.

you’re dumb dude go spend more time on imageboards

aka lurk moar faggo t

She’s right that they care about puzzles and challenging themselves and stuff she’s just not right that that’s their objective here

I don’t really care. They’re trolling and cheating and to not see it means you really misunderstand what they’re actually like outside the forums. But I guess that makes sense since most of you have never interacted with nma or Benny outside of the forums before