Roragoks Mafia #26 Signup

Not going to sign a game with benny and nma in it.

This.

Itā€™s incredibly pathetic when everyone just makes up stories and believes them.

Like ā€œynsā€ - very clever guy has it all figured out.
Looking forward to the game guys.

Yns is just coping with how heā€™s been rejected in teamspeak for weeks.

He comes in teamspeak and spam messages us repeatedly and we just ignore him! Hahaha.

You're only half wrong.

just be a man and tell your girlfriend she cant play so the boys can get things moving

May make a thread on YNS. He percieves any sense of humour that has hints of irony as a ā€œtrollā€. Accusing us of being from imageboard culture is blatant projection (YNS is imageboard culture thatā€™s why he says things like nigg*r haha(?))

He is terrified of being ā€œwrongā€ and if there is a 1% possibility that we are cheating and he didnā€™t call it out his mental self esteem would for reasons psychologically unknown (self-worth placed entirely in psuedo percieved intellect) crumble.

1 Like

Personifying us as some calculated and cartoon psychopathic personality deriving Glee and euphoria that tell each other mafia roles prior to Sniggers and audible laughter is completely delusional and I shouldnā€™t have to make a joke about heroin effecting his psyche as I donā€™t really need to personally insult to get my point across here.

either u or ur girlfriend nmaGane canā€™t play

Finally and the funniest part of all: there have been multiple games in the past where I was mafia or nmagane was mafia and nobody complained and that was because I didnā€™t win. People donā€™t care until I play effectively and destroy their town play and only then is it somehow cheating. Any player with any game sense can see the last 6 town players played awfully and cheating is not part of the question.

This is the most important part. People wouldnā€™t have complained if town had won which is pathetic and shows how they donā€™t even like the game.
Itā€™s like the Dota Solo ranked Player mentality.

1 Like

One last thing: YNS claimed nmagane led a bus on two scum when nmagane didnā€™t; it was me. Ironically if you call YNS out on lying he gives a ā€œproblem officer? Trololololā€ response that he seems to project onto everyone else.

Oh man I have more to say but posting from my phone in bed. Iā€™ll be there in a sec with my regular 130wpm speed.

Donā€™t leave nmaGane cold under the covers dude; rudeness and inattentiveness to your partner results in a bitter and unsatisfying relationship.

Did you give nyte both of your accounts? I donā€™t mean this ironically; your sense of humour has disintegrated or youā€™re being too ironic.

Have you seen the latest barny tape? Now thatā€™s humor!

Good taste confirmed - I guess you are Jones!

Just having breakfast on soon