is that how people write titles in the big potato

It’s an american site.

@sdadasdas

@yns

@Matticus

@jones

@SOPHIE

Theyre from chicago, i actually got megaburned

Thanks for the book suggestion Benny. I think I’ll order it. It looks groundbreaking in it is own way.

I couldn’t hear you over the irony of his post, what was that?

I didn’t read it.

Grammatical mistakes are intentional in the fake book summaries to emphasize (to the lesser intellect individuals) that it is forgery and a joke.

I do agree with you about yns’s heroin use effecting his brain.

That wasn’t a real point just the low comedic input part of my brain was leaning that direction - there’s definitely something skewed and off about his assessments however.

just make 1 account and play on it together it will be fun

No thanks - the game is already going and you’re failing to identify the mafia.

Even if you don’t cheat (unlikely) it’s very unfun to play vs someone that will collaborate regardless of the game they’re in.

We don’t cheat or “collaborate” - mafia is a team game and not everyone plays like it’s a solo dota pub with the rest of the players being bots.

nobody who has interacted with you outside of these forums would believe you don’t cheat and the fact that ewiz seems to be believe that you don’t makes me think you guys have either been trolling him hard for over a year now or he finds it entertaining as well

Seems there isn’t even a single player that isn’t annoyed by your over-the-table collusion

It’s absolutley within the community’s right to say that this is enough to ask you to sign only one account

Stop arguing and trying to make it seem like this is a debate - it isn’t.

Look at the thread he posted a month or so ago about me and the things he said in it and you will understand

it should honestly just be an outright ban from mafia games

You haven’t interacted with us outside the forum other than being ignored and ridiculed so you wouldn’t know.